Instead of its jabs, the Jacinda regime is now pushing this medication, also made by Pfizer.
from Dr Joseph Mercola
- Paxlovid, which was granted emergency use authorization to treat mild to moderate covid-19 in December 2021, has become widely associated with rebound infection
- While the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and Pfizer have tried to suggest that covid rebound is spontaneous and not necessarily linked to Paxlovid, recent research found no rebound cases among covid-19 patients who did not take Paxlovid
- People who take Paxlovid can also still transmit covid-19 to others, even if they’re asymptomatic
- A number of high-profile individuals have experienced covid rebound after using Paxlovid, including “The Late Show” host Stephen Colbert, comedian Jimmy Dore, Dr. Anthony Fauci, President Joe Biden, First Lady Jill Biden and CDC director Dr. Rochelle Walensky. Most were double-jabbed and double-boosted. Walensky actually had three boosters
- Emerging evidence also suggests SARS-CoV-2 can develop resistance to Paxlovid. Two separate studies cultured SARS-CoV-2 and exposed it to low levels of nirmatrelvir — the active antiviral ingredient in Paxlovid — which would kill some, but not all, of the virus. As a result, the virus became 20 times and 80 times less susceptible to the drug, respectively
So far, all of the drugs developed against covid-19 have been disastrous in one way or another. Remdesivir, for example, which to this day is the primary covid drug approved for use in U.S. hospitals,1 routinely causes severe organ damage2,3,4,5 and, often, death.
Another notable one is Paxlovid, which was granted emergency use authorization to treat mild to moderate COVID-19 in December 2021.6 While not showing signs of being deadly like remdesivir, Paxlovid has become so widely associated with rebound infection that the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has even issued a warning about it. According to the CDC’s health advisory:7
“Recent case reports document that some patients with normal immune response who have completed a 5-day course of Paxlovid for laboratory-confirmed infection and have recovered can experience recurrent illness 2 to 8 days later, including patients who have been vaccinated and/or boosted.”
Asymptomatic Paxlovid Users Can Still Spread Infection
The CDC8 and Pfizer9 have suggested that sometimes covid-19 naturally comes back after a person tests negative, implying that covid-19 rebound is spontaneous and not necessarily linked to Paxlovid. However, research10 by Dr. Michael Charness of the Veterans Administration Medical Center in Boston refutes this notion.
When Charness and colleagues analyzed 1,000 cases of covid-19 diagnosed among members of the National Basketball Association — none of whom took Paxlovid — no cases of covid-19 rebound were found.11 They also found that people who take Paxlovid can still transmit covid-19 to others, even if they’re asymptomatic. Charness told CNN:12
“People who experience rebound are at risk of transmitting to other people, even though they’re outside what people accept as the usual window for being able to transmit.”
Is Paxlovid-Induced Rebound Really Rare?
While Paxlovid-induced rebound of COVID is clearly widespread, health authorities insist the effect is “rare.”13 Pfizer’s clinical trial had a 1% to 2% rebound rate. White House COVID response coordinator, Dr. Ashish Jha, put the rebound rate at 5% in real-life settings.
“If you look at Twitter, it feels like everybody has rebound,” Jha said during a White House press conference in July 2022. “But it turns out there’s actually clinical data.”14
In one such study,15 5.87% of the 13,600 patients experienced rebound of symptoms within a month of the treatment. Dr. Aditya Shah, an infectious disease specialist at the Mayo Clinic, thinks the rebound rate may be as high as 10%.16
But if those rebound statistics were actually true, how does one explain the fact that so many high-profile celebrities and government officials who have used it have ended up rebounding? Statistically, that seems rather incredible.
The moral of the story seems to be, don’t take anything that originates from Pfizer.
Alice Pureblood said:
It is time to make the proven safe and effective Ivermectin available over the counter so that those who wish to avoid the poisonous Pfizer products can have a choice.