Big Pharma and their lackeys don’t like being exposed.
- In mid-July 2023, JP Morgan Chase Bank canceled all my business bank accounts, along with the personal accounts of our CEO, CFO and their respective spouses and children
- Over the past three-plus years, countless people and organizations have been cut off from online payment services and banking services for their views alone. What makes our current case unique is that Chase is expanding the punishment to key employees of my business and their families — people who literally have nothing do to with me
- What we’re seeing is the weaponization of finance, where people whose views or actions go against the official narrative are cut off from basic financial services. This is the social credit system at work and, soon, it will be used against everyone
- The debanking of employees and their families is a social credit system tactic to make people start policing each other by punishing associations. This creates discord and distrust, and forces people to turn on each other for self-preservation
- May 2, 2023, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis signed legislation that prohibits financial institutions from denying or canceling services based on political or religious beliefs. However, this law has never been invoked before, so there’s no procedure in place to enforce it. We’re hoping the attorney general will sort that out. Essentially, we’re the test case to determine whether the governor’s new law has teeth or not