WVFB engines

A photo taken in December 2015 by Patarika who says the appliances were called to the next door neighbours. “Our home was engulfed with smoke and I wasn’t able to get to my camera until the fire had been put out and our house deemed safe enough to enter — not that there was time to take photos. It was just terrible! I can’t believe how fast the flames spread throughout their house. Windows bursting, missiles shooting across the road. The tenant was a jabbering heap and fainted at one point. All very ghastly; but at least no life lost.”