The following are a few suggestions that should be helpful to males to avoid being victimised, defamed and arrested when entering KCDC premises if they have ever been critical of KCDC lies, extravagance, corruption or ineptitude:
- Do not smile at female staff as this might be construed as flirtatious.
- Do not grimace in their presence for any reason, as this might be construed as threatening.
- Do not walk slowly as this might be regarded as stalking.
- Do not walk quickly as this might be thought aggressive.
- Do not carry a walking stick or zimmer frame, as these might be regarded as weapons.
- Do not enter the building if you have a facial scar, as this will be regarded as “creepy”.
- Do not say “hello”, “have a nice day”, “how are you today?”, or any other ordinary pleasantries, as these might be regarded as “pick-up lines”.
- Say nothing complimentary, as this will be regarded as sexual harassment.
- Do not walk past a female staffer any closer than 2 metres as this might be regarded as attempted sexual assault.
- We hope your experience with KCDC is safe, friendly and pleasant. Have a nice day.
Issued as a public service by K.R. Bolton