The Team at Te Newhanga Kāpiti Community Centre would like to invite you to come join us for our Community Day!
When: Tuesday 6th October
Time: 11 am–2 pm
Where: Te Newhanga Kāpiti Community Centre | 15 Ngahina Street, Paraparaumu
There will be Soup, Hot Dogs, Tea and Coffee available and everything is FREE
- ARISE care will be bringing their food truck and will be giving out Hot Dogs.
- Wellington City Mission are bringing HUDSON their self-contained laundry truck to show us how cool the service is. Click the link to read all about Hudson here (tours only this time but we hope to get their services running here very soon)
- Come check out our Community Garden and see how you can get involved, the team will be potting up some plants to give away.
- Health Station (Hora Te Pai)
We have some really awesome Workshops running too:
- 1130 am: Cooking meals on a budget.
- 1 pm: Herbs for Life: Health benefits of adding different herbs to your diet. (Lucy Edwards, Qualified Nutritionist and Natural Therapist).
- 1.30 pm: Family meal tables: How to make family meal table time fun and a place to reconnect. (ARISE care)
Our community day is a day for everyone! Nau Mai! Haere Mai! If you are keen to be involved in some of our future Community days please get in touch, we’d love to hear from you!
We look forward to seeing you here!
The Team at Te Newhanaga Kāpiti Community Centre