We’re told Queensland stopped its contact tracing 3 weeks after opening the interstate borders and enforcing mandates restricting where the unjabbed can go. “95% of all sites mentioned were places only the jabbed could go. The other 5% were places like testing clinics, hospitals. So here in Queensland it was a pandemic of the jabbed spreading the virus.” The same is true in NZ.