by Joe Messerli
The Great Reset is not some crazy conspiracy theory hidden from the world. It is openly discussed by globalists such as Joe Biden, Justin Trudeau, Bill Gates, and John Kerry. It is a systematic tearing down of our current society and rebuilding a New World Order, which globalists believe, in their own minds, will be a more fair, equitable, environmental-friendly society. They want to build what they believe will be a global Utopia, but like totalitarians throughout history, such as Stalin, Mao, Hitler, and Pol Pot, they have an “ends justify the means” thinking. As the old adage goes, if you want to make an omelet, you have to break some eggs.
In other words, they’re willing to take whatever corrupt, evil actions are necessary because they think it will be worth it in the end. Naturally, when you cause misery on much of the world, it’s not going to be popular, and it’s especially an issue with the biggest obstacle to their grand plans (really, their ONLY obstacle) — the United States. Its constitutional republic and history of freedom goes against everything required to implement their vision. Its economic and military power is unmatched, so the Great Resetters must tear down the very fabric of America and do everything they can to drag down their institutions.
When you look at recent history through that prism, much of the insanity of the past few years makes sense, especially their absolute obsession with bringing down America Firsters such as Donald Trump and Ron DeSantis. So, how do they plan to get away with these extremely unpopular actions? The following Great Resetter techniques list show the ones used in the past, present, and future.
- Use emergency powers. Covid, climate change, BLM riots, and whatever else they can declare an “emergency” gives them license to grab & hang onto indefinite power not available in constitutions.
- Implement ESG and Social Credit Scores. Environmental, Social, and Governance scores force companies to do their bidding, as too low of a score often leads to an absence of investors or banking access. Social credit scores are ways to keep the population in line. Too low of a social credit score will eventually lead to a suspension of rights such as banking, shopping, or attending public events.
- Allow unimpeded immigration. You don’t have much of a country when it’s borders collapse and the influence of its citizens is diluted to the point it’s meaningless.
- Reset expectations. In other words, create a “new normal.” Years of Covid lockdowns, mandates, and societal restrictions made Americans forget just how good they had it. Gas prices are another example. They manipulated them from $1.50 to $5 a gallon, allowed people to suffer and reset their expectations, then brought them down to the point $4 seems cheap.
- Silence and censor. Millions of social media posts removed daily, Google search results manipulated, prominent free thinkers deplatformed–all under the guise of “misinformation,” “hate speech,” or whatever BS justification they can use. When all else fails, just blame it on a “mistake” in the algorithm. But we all know the mistakes are only made in one direction.
- Accuse opponents of what they themselves are doing. They call MAGA republicans fascist and threats to democracy while they implement mass censorship, use dictatorial emergency powers & executive orders, and weaponize the DOJ, FBI, and NSA to destroy opponents. This is a particularly effective technique when used on people not paying close attention to current events. In other words, if all you hear is both sides accusing each other of exactly the same things, it hides what the Left is actually doing.
- Divide and Conquer. Going along with the last point, they use divisive issues such as abortion, guns, and student loan forgiveness to stoke divisions. If Americans are fighting each other, they’re less likely to vent their anger at the people who deserve it and less likely to pay attention to what is really going on.
- Dominate the messaging. The Left overwhelmingly controls Hollywood, mainstream media, academia, comedy shows, and Big Tech, so it’s increasingly difficult to communicate logic and common sense to blunt the nonstop propaganda.
- Gaslight, gaslight, gaslight. Your own sanity must be questioned. An out-of-control protest on January 6th was an “insurrection,” but there really weren’t years of BLM riots and other violence during the Trump admin? The Left and world health organizations never said vaccines would prevent transmission or contraction of Covid? The two-quarter-slowdown definition of recession used in economic textbooks the past century isn’t the real definition of recession? It’s the Right who haven’t tried to censor people, not the leftists in control of Big Tech? Asking questions on the 2020 election is treason, but no one on the Left complained a bit about the 2016 Trump election? The Left never said “defund the police,” it was always Republicans opposing the cops? The U.S. border is tightly controlled, with no illegals at all crossing? The face-palm statements have become so commonplace that you really do question your own sanity.
- Funnel dark money to allies. Democrats are supposed to be the ones standing up for the little guy, but we all know that almost every billionaire in the world leans left. And who knows who much is being added by American enemies who agree with the globalist vision of knocking the USA down.
- Use MMT to destroy the power of the U.S. dollar. The hyperinflationary effects of unlimited government spending & money printing will come long after they’ve achieved their goals.
- Give government freebies to those who pay little or no federal income tax. Stimulus checks, student loan forgiveness, Covid bailouts, unemployment extensions, and on and on — as long as someone else is paying for it in their minds, most recipients of these government handouts will vote for the economically irresponsible politicians who implement them.
- Schedule politically unpopular items immediately after elections. Americans are notoriously short-term in their thinking, so leftists simply schedule tax increases and curtailing of freedoms to hit immediately after a major election, assuming voters will forget in two years time.
- Name things the opposite of what they are. The Affordable Care Act. The Inflation Reduction Act. The Employee Free Choice Act. You get the idea.
- Cheat on elections. Find me ONE SINGLE leftist politician in America who supports voter ID, audits, or any other measure used to ensure voter integrity. Whatever contorted explanations they use, we all know it’s because they want to preserve the ability to cheat. Regardless of whether or not you believe Trump won in 2020, it says something that Big Tech universally mobilized to shutdown ANY discussion or sharing of voting irregularities, and the Democrats have sought to prosecute, silence, and destroy anyone who asks questions.
- Create boogeyman. Totalitarians throughout history have created phantom enemies such as the Jews and the capitalists. They redirect anger away from politicians to convenient targets. Recent examples are Trump and Putin. Failures such as high gas prices and American division can be projected away from the leftists who created them.
- Dehumanize people and keep them separated. Lockdowns and masks obviously did nothing to slow Covid spread, but government and the media endlessly pushed them and still do in many parts of the world. Masks and mindless Covid rule-following destroy individuality. They condition people to do as they’re told. Covid also was used to create a new work-from-home world where humans are kept separated. It’s tough to organize resistance when you don’t meet in person and everything you say or do online is monitored (or censored).
- Use climate change and other “science” hysteria. Ever notice the remedies for their climate change propaganda always involve painful anti-American/anti-capitalist policies? As long as the so-called science cannot be verified until some distant future, they can get away with anything. It’s an existential crisis, so don’t ask questions!
- Ridicule and destroy any free thinkers who expose them. It used to be that racist was the most overused name to attack someone. In recent years, that’s been replaced by “conspiracy theorist.” No matter how much reason, logic, and common sense are applied, it’s easy to just throw out some names like climate change denier, conspiracy theorist, anti-science nut, or whatever. The labels create an impression in the minds of people not paying attention and justifies the inability to debate the issues or answer simple questions.
- Make Joe Biden the fall guy. Despite all the previous techniques to cover up the truth, the disastrous effects are being noticed by the vast majority of Americans. Joe Biden is the perfect fall guy as he’s incompetent, unintelligent, and dementia-ridden. Where other methods aren’t effective, they’ll simply blame the person rather than the policies. Then, they can simply resume advocating the exact same types of actions he used throughout his presidency.
Burn these techniques into your psyche as they will likely be used more and more in the future. The free thinkers aware of them are the only ones who can prevent the ruthless, 1984-like world surely coming our way in the Great Reset.