The National Academy of Sciences (US) estimated last year that there are 20,000 trillion ants of various species on Earth — that’s 2.5 million times the number of people.
1. 5 ants + 5 ants = Tenants.
2. To bring ant from another country into your country = Important.
3. Ant that goes to school = Brilliant.
4. Ant that’s looking for a job = Applicant.
5. A spy ant = Informant.
6. A very little ant = Infant.
7. Ant that has a gun = Militant
8. Ant that is fat = Abundant.
8. Ant that is a specialist = Consultant
9. A proud ant = Arrogant
10. Ant that is cruel and oppressive = Tyrant
11. Ant that is friendly and lovely = Coolant
12. Ant that changed from evil to good deeds = Repentant
13. Ant that accumulated so much food in winter for summer = Abundant
14. Ant that doesn’t need a change: Reluctant
15. An ant that keeps account = Accountant
16. Ant that occupies a flat = Occupant.
17. Very big ant = Giant
18. The best ant = Excellant
19. Big ant = Elephant
20. Ant that is important = Significant
21. A sarcastic Ant = Mordant
22. An extremely fast ant = Instant
23. Shouting Ant = Rant
24. An ant that is not changing = Constant.
25. A dirty Ant = Pollutant
26. Ant you don’t like = Irritant
27. Ant that makes headlines = Important 🙂