- Ukraine is slated to be the largest, most comprehensive test lab for globalist takeover tools such as digital ID, central bank digital currency (CBDC), a social credit system and even an AI-aided judicial system. American citizens are helping to pay for the implementation of this Orwellian techno-dystopia through U.S. “security assistance,” which as of October 20, 2022, had surpassed $98 billion
- Ukraine is also a “testbed for Western weapons and battlefield innovation”
- The CIA and the U.S. Department of Defense’s Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) have also been funding a company called Metabiota to aid in the development of biological weapons in Ukraine
- The U.S.-run biolabs in Ukraine are in violation of Article 1 of the Biological Weapons Convention, which prohibits the development, production, stockpiling, acquisition or retaining of biological weapons, and this illegal weapons development is paid for by U.S. taxpayers through the DTRA
- Powerful interests are profiting from the Ukraine conflict and want it to continue, and one of those interested parties appears to be the Biden family. It’s time to end the United States’ involvement in the Ukraine conflict. February 19, 2023, an anti-interventionist coalition will be holding an anti-war rally in Washington, D.C. The lead demand: “Not one more penny for war in Ukraine”
Is the United States’ meddling in the Russia-Ukraine war really as altruistic as the Biden administration claims? Perhaps not. A number of revelations have come to light that raises questions about our involvement.
For starters, as detailed by Russell Brand in the video above, Ukraine is slated to be the largest, most comprehensive test lab for globalist takeover tools such as digital ID, central bank digital currency (CBDC), a social credit system1 and even an AI-aided judicial system2 — all under the guise of “humanitarianism.”
And who is helping to pay for the implementation of this Orwellian techno-dystopia? That’s right: United States taxpayers, through their “security assistance,” which as of October 20, 2022, had surpassed $98 billion.3,4
As reported by Reclaim the Net,5 “The general promise is that in the future, the Ukrainian government and Big Tech will be ‘closely interlinked.'” Well, it would have to be, wouldn’t it, in order to be 100% digital? This also means that government will be privatized, as tech companies will own and operate every last aspect of society and government.
All government services will be online, society will be completely paperless and cashless, government will be 100% digital, AI will run the court system, education will be 100% digital, as will the health care system and customs.
At the same time, President Volodymyr Zelenskyy “has imposed some of the world’s most aggressive anti-worker policies, passing legislation that deprives around 73% of workers of their right to union protection and collective bargaining.”6
Ukraine Is a Testbed for New Weapons
According to a January 16, 2023, CNN report, Ukraine is also a “testbed for Western weapons and battlefield innovation.”7 Examples of such innovations include a cell phone app that allows front line soldiers to accurately direct fire onto specific targets, inexpensive grenade-dropping drones, 3D printers that allow soldiers to repair heavy field equipment on site and other MacGyver-like battlefield solutions.
The U.S. and Western allied militaries are also studying how their own weapons systems are performing in the field. One alleged “source familiar with Western intelligence” told CNN:8
“Ukraine is absolutely a weapons lab in every sense because none of this equipment has ever actually been used in a war between two industrially developed nations. This is real-world battle testing.”
Powerful Interests Are Profiting From the Conflict
Summarizing the situation, Brand says:
“What we’re suggesting to you now, is that not only is Ukraine being used as a testing ground for weapons and an opportunity to create profit for the American military-industrial complex, but subsequent to the war — where they’re also creating privatization opportunities for companies like BlackRock — they also use it as a testing ground for favored globalist modalities such as mass surveillance, digital IDs and CBDCs.
Everybody wins — except for Ukrainian people, of course … The initiative, the plan, the vision, the scheme — while we’re continually told … that Russia attacked unprovoked … — is that some of the most powerful interests in the world are benefiting from and profiting from this conflict.
My concern is that Ukrainian people will not benefit in the short term, there’s potential for nuclear conflagration, and it looks like now, even for the rest of us, [there’s] and opportunity to pilot ideas and schemes … that will ultimately lead to more and more centralized authority that cannot help but lead to less individual and community freedom for you and your family.”
In short, a globalist cabal is carrying out a long-ranging plan that involves the use of endless wars and pandemics to legitimize centralization, digitization, dystopian mass surveillance and other totalitarian controls.