from Dr Joseph Mercola at theburningplatform:
- According to recent research, there may be no off switch for spike protein production in some individuals who got the covid jab
- Recombinant spike protein was detectable in half the blood samples of jabbed individuals for at least 69 days, and up to 187 days (about six months, which was the end of the study period)
- The authors present three “likely” mechanisms behind the persistent spike production: mRNA may be integrated into cells; the spike protein may remain constitutively active; or the mRNA may be integrated into bacteria present in the blood, which then continuously produce spike protein. All three mechanisms could result in never-ending spike production (or spike activity)
- In-vitro research published in 2022 found the mRNA in Pfizer’s covid jab could integrate into human cellular DNA by reverse transcription
- By producing spike protein for months and perhaps years on end, your body starts to view the SARS-CoV-2 virus as an environmental irritant rather than the potentially lethal invader that it is. This is called immune tolerance. Your body basically ignores the irritant. However, this can become deadly when your body is assaulted by replicating pathogens
How long will your body produce modified spike protein after the covid jab? That’s been a question people have been asking ever since the rollout of the first mRNA shots.