by Steve Kirsch
Here is my list:
- The vaccines are safe and effective. Ignore the 300,000 deaths in the VAERS system. Ignore the fact that we can show eight different ways that hundreds of thousands have been killed by the vaccine. Ignore the fact that some doctors report a 20,000 times increase in VAERS events this year. Since we’ll take away their license if they speak out, the public will be kept in the dark on this.
- Masks work. Ignore what the randomized trials say (which prove masks do absolutely nothing). We say it works, so it works. Get it? It’s all about belief, not science.
- The vaccines are the only way out. Ignore experts like Geert Vanden Bossche who says otherwise. Even though he’s predicted everything that has happened, it doesn’t mean we should listen to him. We need to keep listening to the experts who keep telling us things that are not true.
- Vaccine mandates are necessary. Ignore the fact that in Gibraltar, there is a 118% vaccination rate and the cases are so high, they had to cancel Christman. Look, just because 100% vaccination rate doesn’t work there, it doesn’t mean it won’t work here. Note: if the vaccines worked as claimed, mandates, which are to protect the vaccinated, would not be necessary.
- Do whatever the authorities (CDC, FDA, NIH, WHO) tell you to do without question. They must never be held accountable by asking them questions that they don’t want to answer; that would be way too embarrassing.
- Trust your doctor. If they tell you to get the shot, do what they say. They know best, even if they haven’t actually looked at any of the underlying data themselves.
- Early treatments using repurposed drugs don’t work. Ignore all the doctors who have thousands of patients with just a few minor hospitalization. They aren’t lying about that and we can’t explain why their results are so good, but trust us… you need to ignore that. And ignore the peer-reviewed systematic reviews and meta-analyses. Those used to be the highest level of evidence-based medicine, but we need to ignore that. Expert opinion of the NIH is the only thing that matters. They are totally on top of it like with fluvoxamine where they ignore the Phase 3 data and the opinion of key opinion leaders. Ignore the fact that they never do any risk-benefit analyses for any of these drugs. Trust them. They are the experts.
- Full liability protection is necessary for the drug companies. This should be obvious; we all know these vaccines are killing hundreds of thousand of people and disabling many more. If the drug companies were held accountable, they’d be out of business and this huge transfer of wealth would cease. We can’t allow that to happen.
- Nobody has died from the mRNA vaccines. Ignore the fact that one of the world’s top pathologists, Dr. Peter Schirmacher, did a study on just 40 patients who died after vaccination, and found the CDC is lying. Ignore the fact that Dr. Shirmacher’s results were replicated by other top pathologists. Ignore the fact that nobody can show how those studies were wrong. We need everyone to believe the vaccines are safe, otherwise the whole game falls apart.
- Dissenting views must be silenced. The public must only be allowed to hear one side of the story — from the authorities—otherwise the whole narrative falls apart. This is why there will never be any debates between the two sides. Get it?
- The Nuremberg code doesn’t apply to us. Sure, we know about over 9,000 events in VAERS that are strongly elevated after these vaccines. But since the Nuremberg code doesn’t apply to us (because we said so), we are not obligated to disclose this to the public. If we did that, they wouldn’t take the vaccine.
There are other excellent suggestions for this list in the comments below. These were just my favorite top 11 lies.