Remember to keep protests peaceful and orderly. The Mainstream Media are full of Jacindanistas who will focus on anything they can to denigrate those protesting against her government.
for the freedom fighters
16 Thursday Dec 2021
I am one of those rebels who stands for freedom of choice and speech.
Next year I will use my job because the government does not want a leper like me on the premises if a vaccine passport cannot be provided.
Despite many years of faithful service where every customer call has been important to me, this will count for absolutely nothing because I will not join the herd. In fact, the organization has taken a survey from staff to gauge responses and has used the responses to bolster the ideology. So much for being an inclusive work place; it was always just lip service.
People need to wise up and protect themselves and may wish to:
• Throw away their smart phone as this has been a precursor to your every move being tracked and as people cannot seem to live without a smart phone. This had naturally led to QR scanning and the vaccine pass
• Don’t use gmail, Google search engine or anything connected with this organization
• Use the Brave browser – it cuts out annoying adds and trackers
• Get a VPN
• Use cash – they don’t need to track everything you buy.
• Start a garden and grow calorie dense crops if you can – what if they shut off your access to supermarkets?
There are people who hold the view “I don’t care what they know about me, I’ll be okay as I’m not doing anything wrong” – that may be for the moment, but at some point what you have done may not be okay.
Waikanae watchers said:
Thanks, nothing would surprise us about what this government will do, and probably already has planned to enhance its surveillance state to the max.
We know that Dear Leader and probably the rest of her cabinet are paranoid about people who oppose her, but it needs the two opposition parties in parliament to start saying what ever more members of the public are saying.