by Steve Kirsch
This is progress. We knew this was bound to happen sooner or later. It has started and it is going to escalate from here. Watch Karl Lauterbach, Minister of Health in Germany, start the process.
- Karl Lauterbach, Federal Minister of Germany for Health, is basically saying it wasn’t his fault because he didn’t sign the contracts for the vaccines.
- He acknowledges that his earlier statement in summer of 2021 that the vaccines are free of side effects was an exaggeration that was expressed in a failed Tweet.
- He acknowledges a rate of 1 per 10,000 doses for those experiencing SERIOUS adverse events.
- He still thinks overall the benefits outweigh the risks. So he’s not backpedaling that much.
- He agrees that drug company profits have been exorbitant
- He will set up a program to deal with the injuries
This is a good start — but the Health Minister is still badly misinformed about the rates of adverse events
It’s important to note that the benefits don’t outweigh the risks. This is crystal clear for kids, but true for all ages as well.
For example, nobody can name a single previously healthy kid who died from covid, but I can name plenty of previously healthy kids who died from the covid ‘vaccine’.